Site updated 03/25/14
2009 - 2014 Men's Garden Club of Englewood, Englewood, FL
- Promoting An Active Interest In Gardens, Their Design And Management
- Cooperating In The Protection Of Wild Flowers, Native Plants And Wild Birds
- Promoting And Encouraging Civic Interest In Individual Or Private Gardens, Community Plantings And Parks.
- Painting Florida Botanicals - Tuesday, April 8th at 10:00am at the Elsie Quirk Library
The Men’s Garden Club of Englewood is pleased to have Jacqueline Parsons, the wife of club member Richard Parsons, as our speaker for the upcoming meeting. The talk will be held at the Elsie Quirk Library on Tuesday, April, 8 at 10:00am. The meeting topic is Painting Florida Botanicals.
Come prepared to hear about painting Florida botanicals and get a chance to apply the theoretical concepts provided. You will be able to put the “pen to paper”, as writers say, and create a work of art. Click for more details and examples of Jacqueline's art work.
All club meetings are open to the public and are free. Membership is not required to attend. Come join us.
When you attend our meetings you will get to meet our members and have the opportunity to ask them gardening questions related to Southwest Florida gardening.
Please check our calendar page for more information on this meeting as well as other scheduled meetings and events.
- Plant Propagation Work Sessions Resumed
The plant propagation committee resumed the plant propagation work sessions for the coming year. We will meet weekly on Tuesday mornings (except for the scheduled monthly club meetings). We meet at 8:30am at Paul's yard. If you need directions send an e-mail through the contact page. If you are interested in learning about plants and propagation in this area of Florida please feel free to joins us. Membership is not required.